Terms & Conditions
I will aim to send out all orders within 3-4 working days of receiving payment.
For UK deliveries: I will send by Royal Mail 1st class ‘sign for’. UK Bank holidays are not classified as a delivery day, please allow extra working days for deliveries over UK Bank Holidays.
For international deliveries: I will liaise with my shipping advisor to identify the best service for your specific location. All shipments will be fully tracked and insured and require a signature on delivery.
I will contact you to inform you of any changes to these details. For instance, orders submitted when I am away from home may be subject to a delivery delay. I will also inform you when to expect delivery.
I always aim to please my customers; however, if you are not happy with your purchase, please notify me within 14 working days by email at email@example.com, and I will provide a returns address.
- Painting/s will be refunded or exchanged within the 14 day period providing that:
- The painting is returned in the same condition as when you first bought it
- All reasonable care has been taken to ensure that painting/s are returned to me safely.
- All returns are accompanied by a certificate of posting.
Please note that any costs incurred in returning a painting to me are non-refundable.
If you place an order via my website the payment is processed by Stripe or Paypal which accepts all major credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, Visa Delta, Solo, American Express and Maestro debit cards. All payments are secure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THIS WEBSITE
Please do not use my website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or error to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to John Haywood. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, written content, imagery and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.